By Andreas Moritz
Cell Phones More Dangerous Than Cigarette Smoking
An increasing number of medical researchers, environment protection agencies, governments and individuals are concerned that wireless technology may be causing serious harm to people and the environment:
- The country of Germany has recently (2007) warned the population to avoid wireless devices.
- In September 2007, the EU’s European Environment Agency (EEA) has issued warnings to all European citizens advising them to stop using WiFi and cell phones, citing fears that the ever-present use of wireless technology has the potential to become the next public health disaster on the level of tobacco smoking, asbestos, and lead in automobile gas (as reported by The BioInitiative Working Group).
- The Israeli government recently banned the placement of antennas used for cell phone reception on residential buildings.
- As little as 10 minutes on a cell phone can trigger changes in brain cells linked to cell division and cancer, suggests a new study conducted by researchers from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel and published in the Biochemical Journal. The changes they observed were not caused by heating of tissues.
- Regular cell phone use raises the risk of developing a brain tumor for many users, according to a new Finnish study published online in the International Journal of Cancer. The study, conducted by numerous researchers from many universities, found firm corollary evidence that using a cell phone causes the risk of getting a brain tumor called a glioma to rise by 40 to 270 percent on the side of the head preferred for using the phone. (Those who used modern cellular phones for more than 2,000 hours in their lifetime had the highest risk increase. Surprisingly, the risk was highest among people under the age of 20.) This is the same type of brain tumor doctors discovered in Ted Kennedy’s head. Malignant glioma is the most common primary brain tumor, accounting for more than half of the 18,000 primary malignant brain tumors diagnosed each year in the United States, according to the National Cancer Institute.
- Prolonged cell phone use may damage sperm in male users, suggests a study by researchers at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University, Ohio. The discovery was made during an ongoing study of 51,000 male health professionals in the United States.
- Pregnant mothers, who use cell phones 2-3 times per day, are found to give birth to children with malfunctioning cells. Also young children exposed to cell phone radiation are found to develop serious growth problems.
The media industry is the largest and most lucrative industry in the world, way bigger than oil. Almost every significant company is run, owned or heavily influenced by the 5 – 6 media giants. Cell phones make up a huge junk of that. Any attempt to blame cell phones for the massive increase of cancers in the world is ridiculed and squashed, just like cigarette smoking was not too long ago. Some people are OK with waiting until finally there is solid “evidence” that radio waves can cause cancer before they give up their beloved cell phones. Others continue using them just as many continue smoking, although the risks for the latter are known. It is really up to each individual to decide what to do about it. For me personally, there is no question about it. I detect harmful energies from a distance, and certainly when they come as close to my body as a cell phone does. I use my cell phone very rarely, and if I do, it’s just for a minute or two. I never felt comfortable with them, long before research began to indicate that they are not harmless at all.
On a different note, certain US-States and countries in Europe are banning the use of cell phones while driving. In England, where cell phone use is prohibited while driving, is about to implement a new law that prohibits the use of hands-free phones as well. The government found that the phone use disorients the driver and increases the risk of accidents. The disorientation lasts for up to 10 minutes after use. In comparison, a conversation with another person in the car showed no such adverse effects. This may indicate that it is not the conversation (using hands-free car phones) that interferes with concentration, reaction and focused attention, but the brain’s exposure to harmful rays. You are still exposed to these rays 2 to 3 feet away from you. The other explanation is that speaking to another person who is not physically present requires your brain to create an image of that person in your mind. Since the brain cannot compute and sustain two visuals at the same time, disorientation results. In other words, you can no longer focus on your driving and you may not react as readily, especially in situations of heavy traffic. Holding a phone to your ear also restrictions your peripheral vision, and you may not be able to see a car that is coming at you from the side.
Most users of cell phones and other wireless devices have no idea what low radiation can do to them, since it isn’t tangible and only very few sensitive people experience a negative effect from them. Only when you stand in front of a radar device will you start perspiring/cooking from the inside out, just like food is cooked in the microwave oven. The heat is generated by the rapid movement of molecules (friction) and the braking down of molecular bonds. Each year, millions of birds are killed when they get too close to, or sit on, cell towers. And apparently, the same can happen to the human body when it is exposed to this type of radiation on a regular basis. After all, human cells are made of molecules and molecular bonds are broken and destroyed when exposed to radiation. Strong radiation can literally burn off the entire skin of a person from the inside out. Weak radiation does this more slowly and less dramatically. But as you may know, X- rays, CT-scans and microwaves are accumulative, and you can never tell when the body responds with a healing crisis, such as cancer.
Many people are very unsuspecting, unconcerned or naive with regard to their health. The incidence of chronic disease has moved from 10% to 90% in just 100 years. In may not be just one thing that causes these degenerative diseases, but a combination of factors. But yes, each factor becomes significant when combined with others.
Everyone must make their own choices and decide what’s good for them and what isn’t. There is no point trying to persuade someone, for this can cause resentment, a much more serious cause of illness than radio waves or cigarette smoking.
I am currently researching a simple device that can protect the body from the harmful rays and electromagnetic fields almost constantly surround and bombard us (e.g., cars, computers, cell phones, electric appliances, cell towers, fluorescent lights, harmful chemicals in foods and the environments, and other common stress factors). The device works instantly, and it may have enormous implications for the health and wellbeing of individuals and families. In the past 12 years I have tested nearly a dozen methods or devices that supposedly protect against cell phone radiation, with disappointing results. However, I am extremely exited about this one. In a few weeks I will have completed my research and I will inform you about the results. I will also post them on my web site.
The Neutralizer is a revolutionary scientific breakthrough and the first and only product of its kind proven to be 100% effective in eliminating the harmful effects of Electro Magnetic Field and Radio Frequency (EMF/RF) radiation emitted by cell phones and other electronic devices.
You may share or republish this article provided you clearly mention the name of Andreas Moritz and paste a hyper link back to the web page