Returns and Refunds
If the item you received is not what you ordered, we will give you a complete refund including the cost of shipping both ways. Wrongly shipped items must be returned in their original product package with all documentation in order to receive full credit. Please follow the policies below to be sure to receive your refund.
If the item received is damaged or defective, please notify us within 36 hours and return it to us along with the original product packaging and receipt for full credit, including the cost of shipping both ways. Damage that occurs during shipping is beyond our control and cannot be refunded unless the order was shipped by and arrived via UPS. In that case, your order is insured up to $100 USD. Damage in shipping must also be reported within 36 hours of receipt of order, so we can begin the claims process. Please keep the original packaging and paperwork for processing claims. Please follow the policies outlined below (Return Instructions) to be sure to receive your refund.
Because the loss of a package during shipping is beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible for it. To recap: No refunds can be issued for lost shipments, except for those shipped via UPS.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase (but it is not defective), you may return it within 30 days of delivery in its original condition and we will refund your original purchase price (the value of the item) minus shipping. A re-stocking fee of 15% also applies. However, this return policy does not apply to books: once a book has been opened or read, we can no longer resell it. No eBook returns are allowed, unless no digital download was attempted or made. Please follow the policies outlined below (Return Instructions) to be sure to receive your refund.
Important Return Instructions:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for returns and await further instructions. If we receive a return that is not authorized, we may be unable to refund your money.
- We cannot accept returns more than 30 days after delivery.
- For a full refund to apply, items must be in their original condition with their original packaging.
- If items are damaged or lost on their return trip to us, we cannot issue a refund. We recommend that you insure your package just in case.
- In your return package, please include your order number, name and address (a copy of the invoice works best), as well as a note or letter letting us know that you are requesting a refund. Please include your authorization number and reasons for the return.
- When we receive your returned item(s), we will refund the cost of the purchased item(s) minus a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping charges (via the credit or debit card method that you originally used for payment) and send you an email notification.