An amazing facial rejuvenator that is 100% cosmetologically milled “Mongolian Holy Stone” (Liuhuan stone) from one unique mine in Inner Mongolia.
Add to Shopping Cart
MAGIC DUST Facial Rejuvenator – 1 oz
Your skin will be softer and smoother to the touch and the skin tone will be improved. Subsequent use is cumulative. It will help close pores, heal facial abrasions, make the skin tone glow, dissolve edemic conditions and resolve wrinkles.
How Magic Dust (MD) works
- The ultra-fine Grade 6 dust enters the pores and provides deep healing with infrared waves emitted by the MD at a frequency of .927 microns.
- Infrared energy has proven effective in 89% of Monochromatic Infrared Energy (MIRE) patients at the Center for Rejuvenation and Pain Relief.
- MD emits Anions (negative ions which are known for their air cleansing abilities) at a rate of 98 (Technical Report). Anions bond with positive ions to nullify their polluting effects (as in ozonators)
- The Mineral content of MD, very well documented in the Technical Reports (see: www.mongolianholystone.com/Tech-pg1.htm), “eliminates pore dirt, removes the cutin, promotes blood circulation, collagen uniting , disinfection as well as stabilization (suppression pressure), promoting waste excretion and collagen uniting, calm osmo-regulation function (balanced moisture content), refractoriness, strong heat feeling.” The minerals stabilize the skin.
- In effect, the pores are cleaned and healed as the minerals refashion the skin and underlying tissue to retain the effects of the treatment.
- Treatments are cumulative in their beneficial effects. The unique combination of infrared, anions and skin healing minerals make this a treatment that heals, not masks, skin defects. It is recommended to apply MD once or twice a week.
- One container of MD can last for up to two dozen applications.
Instructions: How to Apply Magic Dust
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon (one gram) or less of Magic Dust with about 5 drops of Rose Water (or regular water) to form a thin mask solution.
- Apply lightly with fingers or cosmetic brush, especially to problem areas.
- Leave on for a minimum of 15 minutes, or up to one hour.
- Remove with warm water or moist towel